Powerful. Flexible. Customizable.
The point of sale terminal is built to last and evolve with your restaurant, while offering quick counter ordering, customization, and integrated payment abilities. PAR’s hardware has been designed with restaurant guests in mind by offering a versatile design that supports everything from multi-chain concepts to small and local restaurants.
Powerful. Flexible. Customizable.
Our Flagship POS Terminal.
The PAR EverServ 8000 point of sale terminal is built to last and evolve with your restaurant, while offering quick counter ordering, customization, and integrated payment abilities.
- Increased speed and performance – Reduce customer wait times and increase the number of orders in Quick Serve and Fast Casual environments.
- Enhanced customer engagement – By enabling the terminal operator to articulate the height of the POS terminal, allowing for easier conversational selling, and creating more personal interaction with guests.
- Customizable Design – The modular platforms allow limitless configurations to maximize your total cost of ownership. Add additional features, accessories, or peripherals as your business needs change.
- Seamless Integration – With up to date standard POS drivers, The EverServ 8000 Series is designed to effortlessly incorporate into your current peripheral ecosystem.
The EverServ® 600 Series just got a whole lot better.
Based on the success of the EverServ® 600, PAR launched the EverServ® 650 and EverServ® 675 for hassle-free happy hours and drama-free dinner rushes, allowing your staff to tackle peak hours with ease.
Sleek. Simple. Sophisticated.
A New Spin on the Traditional Point of Sale.
PAR’s EverServ 600 POS hardware has been designed with restaurant guests in mind by offering a versatile design that supports everything from multi-chain concepts to small and local restaurants.
- Advanced Memory Upgrades – You can upgrade the EverServ® 650 and EverServ® 675 with up to 32 GB of memory to withstand even the busiest restaurant environments with no lag.
- Faster Processors – EverServ® 650 and EverServ® 675 feature Intel Kaby Lake processors, meaning they can handle any challenge you throw at them.
- Expandable Storage – All EverServ® 600 Series terminals can have up to 128 GB of SSD storage so you don’t have to worry about running out of space to store your menu or other critical information.
- Versatile Design for All Market Tiers & Levels
- Clutter-free, minimalistic aesthetic
- Hidden, easily accessible cords and ports
- Ideal for both multi-chain concepts & small businesses
- ROI-Increasing Features
- Suggested upselling
- Order customization
- Order accuracy assurance
- Built to Take the Heat
- Operating temperatures: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C) at 10% to 90% humidity
- Storage temperatures: 0°F to 140°F (-18°C to 60°C) at 5% to 90% humidity
Mobility Designed for Growth
PAR’s Windows-based enterprise tablets are designed to be a powerful, fast and mobile piece of your restaurant’s full-scale POS solution. Our newest touchscreen tablets are powered by an Intel Apollo Lake processor, so you can decrease customer wait times, arm staff members with line-busting technology and provide the best guest experience possible.
Our EverServ Enterprise Tablets work with both our cloud-based Brink POS software and on-premise PixelPoint software, providing kitchen staff with real-time order information as soon as it’s entered into the system. Whether you operate a fast-casual restaurant or a quick service location, provide an amazing dining experience and increase throughput by arming your waitstaff with our tablets.
The Mobile POS Platform.
Grant your Guest the Digital Experience.
PAR tablets are a mobile POS system and collection of enterprise grade tablets built for the demanding needs of restaurant and retail operations.
Faster. Better. Stronger. More Affordable.
Offered in both 8″ and 10″ versions, PAR’s Enterprise tablets are faster and stronger than ever, featuring:
- Windows 10 Operating System
- 4GB of memory, 64GB of storage
- USB 3.0
- 10 hours of battery life with a full charge
- 800 nit screen
- NFC/RFID Built-in for credit card processing
- PAR Tablet Rugged Frame available for added durability
Technology is constantly changing and evolving. Your restaurant POS should be future-proof and ready to handle everything you throw at it without the fear of disruptions or damage slowing you down.
How is the Restaurant Industry Using Our Tablets?
- Mobile / Table POS
- Table management
- Store/ Inventory management
- Personalized shopping experience
- Customer Loyalty
With refreshed and updated technology that won’t let you down during peak hours, PAR Enterprise Tablets are the ideal mobile POS for your restaurant. Our new tablets feature screens that don’t wash out in sunlight, making them the perfect choice for outdoor guests.
PAR Tablet POS Docking Stations and Chargers
PAR’s Tablet POS Docking Station transforms your mobile tablet into a full-service restaurant point of sale system in the blink of an eye. Built specifically for our 8″ and 10″ tablets, our POS docking station serves as a stationary point of sale and charging station. It also supports traditional POS peripherals such as printers, cash drawers, customer displays, card readers, scanners and more.
The Quad Tablet Charger sits comfortably on any tabletop and can quickly charge up to four PAR Tablets at a time. This sleek and modern looking charging station ensures staff members have easy access to tablets whenever they need them, no matter what.
PAR POS Peripherals
Complete your point of sale solution.
We offer a complete set of peripherals to complement your software and hardware selections. Let us handle it all.
PAR proudly partners with industry leaders to offer a full range of peripherals including: cash drawers | POS Printers | Kitchen Video Systems | Back Office Systems | Coin Changers